Wednesday 20 January 2016

Frozen Synapse Interview

After doing the audio and getting it to a standard where I feel it helps the piece in creating an atmosphere. I decided to fully realise the piece, I need to explore the last avenue left in fine art, film. I've decided that I want to have a personal interview made about my final piece and the corridor where I have presentation my work as this will allow me to capture the essence of the room and corridor better than photography I feel also by doing this film it allows me to get really personal with the audience and further pushes this idea that I want these piece to be like an art piece you'd see in a gallery and further emphasis the 'personal' in personal investigation
.



After doing this interview I have decided that, I want to it film reactions from people that see the piece with a Go-Pro hidden in my room. Along with this I am also going to have a comments book so I can also have some quotes and comments from various people about what they think and what they're interpretation of the piece is, to not only see if I have encaptured the feeling of anxiety but whether or not the viewer understands what the piece is about.  

No comments:

Post a Comment